May 16, 2021



The oncologist on May 10th told me that my tumor is 'shrinking beautifully.' That's my mantra now 'shrinking beautifully.'  I need some positive thoughts to get through the tail end of the treatments. I am wearing down a little bit--getting tired and having a hard time eating. I have to offer some forgiveness to Weight Watchers. I tried it during the pandemic and gained weight. Huffily, I said what is this worth? But I've gained 1.5 lbs in the past week and I am eating very little. It must be me!

We got some plants and flowers on Saturday.  My job was to point and say "that one", "put it there." Saint Glenn.

Chemo treatments are 83% behind me. Just one more on Thursday, May 20 and chemo will be done. Eight more radiation treatments, so that's winding down too, 26.6% left. The next steps will be immunotherapy. starting around the end of June. Infusion every 4 weeks for a year.

I'm fairly confident that I will be winning Ohio's Vaccination $1,000,000 lottery. I'm spending a bit of my rest time considering how much I will net and how I will spend it. Right now I'm leaning toward a convertible that we can use to drive across country, stopping at all of the  cool local fairs and festivals. Red Neck Revival in Iowa, anyone?

What are your lottery dreams?

Hope is strong!

Gari


Comments

  1. Keep the good fight. And that convertible trip cross country sounds great in a '59 Impala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you going to do to celebrate your last chemo treatment?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog